The Email Broadcasts feature allows you to send emails do your Subscribers. Here's how:
1. Head into the Marketing tab in your admin and open the Email Broadcasts page.
2. Click + New Email Broadcast in the top right to start creating your email broadcast.
3. Name your email broadcast and click Save & Continue.
4. Add filters to determine who your email broadcast will be sent to. For this example, we'll be sending this to Members that own "First Product". So we'll click + Add Filter, select "Is a member" from the first menu, "Yes" from the second menu, then we click Apply.
To add another filter we just repeat the process with "Owns product" and "First Product" and click Apply once again. Now that our filters are set up, we can go ahead and click Save & Continue.
5. Now it's time to edit the content of our broadcast. Go ahead and fill out the Subject and Body with the content of your email broadcast. Note that you can use liquid tags in both the Subject and Body (click "Show all supported liquid tags" on the left to see or click "Insert custom field" in the editor to add a custom field.) Once you're done editing your broadcast, click Save & Continue to preview.
6. Preview your broadcast to make sure everything looks good. If something doesn't look right, you can go back by clicking on "Edit Content" in the top right. Otherwise, go ahead and click Save & Continue.
7. The last step is a confirmation to make sure you're ready to send your email! You can save it for later or go ahead and send it now!
After you've sent your email, you'll be able to view a report with some nifty stats that tells you how it's doing. You'll also receive an email letting you know the task has completed with a direct link to the Report.
As with any beta feature, you may encounter some hiccups along the way. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or issues.