1.First, you’ll need to open your ClickFunnels dashboard and click on ‘Add New Funnel.’
2. You’ll be prompted to choose your funnel type. For this example, we’ll be using ‘Sell Your Product.’
3. Within your dashboard, you can setup the pages in your funnel by selecting the templates you’d like to use.
4. Now, lets setup our Kajabi integration by going to our ‘Integrations’ tab in the Account dropdown menu.
5. From within this dashboard, go to ‘Add New Integration.’
6. You’ll notice that your API Key is required in order to create the integration. Lets open our Kajabi
dashboard and go to our Integrations tab.
7. Scroll down in your Integrations tab until you see ClickFunnels. Copy the API Key listed in the box.
8. Now jump back to your ClickFunnels dashboard, and paste your API Key in the appropriate box. Click ‘Create Integration.’
9. After adding the Kajabi integration, open up your newly made funnel, and locate the ‘Products’ tab.
10. We can have our Kajabi products appear in our funnel by adding them in our dashboard. Click ‘Add Product.’
11. After entering in your product information in the Settings menu, locate the Membership tab. Notice that you’ll need your Activation & Deactivation URLs. Lets go back to our Kajabi dashboard and obtain our URLs.
12. Within your Kajabi admin, lets go to the offer we’d like to include in our funnel. You’ll find your ‘Webhook URLs’ tab at the top of your offers. Lets copy our URLs and go back to ClickFunnels.
13. Simply paste your copied Activation & Deactivation URLs in the required box in your ClickFunnels dashboard. Now we can click ‘Create Product.’
14. Upon opening our newly made funnel, you can see the option to select Kajabi Products as the action for your page’s buttons. Now you’re all set!