Kajabi allows you to integrate your AWeber account with your new Kajabi account. If you would like to accomplish this, you can do so by following the steps below.
1. First, you'll need to toggle your AWeber integration ON by going to the 'Integrations' tab in your admin dashboard.
2. After toggling it on, a "Connect with Aweber" button will appear. Clicking on this button will bring you to a page asking for your login information for Aweber and permission for Kajabi to access your account.
Enter in your Login Name and Password and click the "Allow Access" button.
3. Once you've allowed access to your AWeber account, you will be redirected back to the Integrations page with three new fields visible under your AWeber integration. The tokens created here won't need to be used later, this just lets you know your account is properly linked to Kajabi.
4. Next you'll want to log into AWeber in another tab to create a List to use with your integration. Once you're logged in click "Manage Lists" in the top right menu and click the green "Create A List" button.
5. Go ahead and finish the setup process for creating your list. Once you've finished filling in your information and setting up the Confirmation Message you'll be brought back to the dashboard. From there, click "Manage Lists" in the top right menu and open the list that you just created.
6. Here is where you'll find the List ID that you'll need for your Form settings in Kajabi. Leave this tab open while you go back to your Kajabi admin dashboard to go through the next steps; we'll need this ID in a later step.
7. Now that you're back in your Kajabi admin, you'll need to either add a new Form or edit an existing one to use with this integration. Forms can be found under the Marketing tab in your admin dashboard.
8. Under the Details tab for the Form you want to use with your integration, scroll down to the section labeled "Optin-in Form Integration." Here you'll want to select Aweber from the dropdown menu.
9. This is where you'll want to use the List ID you found in Step 6. Enter the ID into the List ID field.
10. Click Save at the bottom of the page and you're good to go! Your AWeber list is now integrated with your new Kajabi form.