Kajabi has a new feature allowing you to integrate your ActiveCampaign account with your new Kajabi account. If you would like to accomplish this, you can do so by following the steps below.
1. First, you'll need to turn on your ActiveCampaign integration by going to your 'Integrations' tab in your admin dashboard.
2. After toggling your ActiveCampaign integration on, you'll notice two boxes appear. One requires your API Url, and the other requires your API Key. We'll need to open a new browser tab, and login to our ActiveCampaign account.
3. Now that you're in your account on ActiveCampaign, simply go to 'My Settings' via the dropdown menu at the top.
4. Once in your settings, navigate to the 'Developer' tab on the left. Within that tab, you'll see your API information at the top. We'll go ahead and copy your API URL first, and go back to our Kajabi tab.
5. Go ahead and paste your API Url into the proper box on your Kajabi account. After doing so, go back to the ActiveCampaign tab and proceed to copy the full API Key.
6. Go back to your Kajabi account once more, and paste your entire API Key in the proper box. Don't forget to hit save after this step!
7. Now, you'll want to setup a form for your new ActiveCampaign integration. Lets go back to our ActiveCampaign dashboard and locate our 'Lists' tab. Within this tab, click on 'Add New List.'
8. Go ahead and setup your new list within the prompted menu. After entering your information, click 'Create List.'
9. Now that your list is created, you'll need to open it up to find your 'List id.' Click on your newly made list within your ActiveCampaign dashboard.
10. Within the open list, you'll find your 'List ID' within your url at the top of the page. Find where it says 'listid=' and the numbers that follow will be your list id. The list id in this example is simply 1.
11. We'll need to go back to our Kajabi admin and find our Forms section within the Marketing tab. You can either add a new form, or edit a previous one to add this integration.
12. Within your newly made or edited form, you can scroll down to find the section labeled 'Form Integration.' You'll see a dropdown menu, where you can select ActiveCampaign.
13. Now simply type your List ID into the appropriate labeled box and click Save.
14. Your ActiveCampaign list should now be integrated with your new Kajabi form!