Your New Kajabi site have several places where you can customize navigation menus by creating Link Lists.
Link Lists help your users navigate around your site. They can be added to your theme via the live theme editor.
To create link lists:
1. In your New Kajabi admin page, go to Website > Navigation and click on +New Link List button located top-right part of the page.
2. Give the new link list a name and save
3. Next click +Add Link, and click the kind of link you would like to add:
- Category - links to a category in a product
- Post - links to a post in a product
- Page - links to a static page
- Link - links to any external URL
For each link there's an option you can enable "Visible to logged in users only?" if you wish to only show the link to your site users.
Where you can add link lists:
For SITE main and footer menu, go to Website > Appearance > Customize
Next locate header and footer sections to change the Site Header and Footer menus.
This is applied to all your site pages unless you customize the following below.
For PRODUCT specific main and footer menu, go to Product > Appearance > Customize
Next locate header and footer sections to change the Product Header and Footer menus.
You can have different navigation menu for each of your product.
You can also set footer menu for your CHECKOUT pages, it can be a different menu for each Offer.
Go to Sales > Offers then edit an Offer
Next click Checkout tab to pick your offer footer navigation.
Note that when creating link list for Offers you should use full URL (starts with https://)
For LANDING PAGES main and footer menu, go to Marketing > Landing Pages
Next click Customize button
Then locate header and footer sections to change the Landing Page Header and Footer menus.