Transferring videos from posts in your Kajabi Next course into your New Kajabi site:
- Edit a lesson and go to Media
- Just below the playback control bar or near the edge of the video, Right-Click (Command+Click) to show menu.
- Click on 'Copy Video Address', if you are not seeing this, try right-clicking again.
- In The New Kajabi where you can upload a video, choose upload by 'Link URL' and paste the video URL, click 'search' then click 'select'.
- Your file will then begin to upload to your New Kajabi post.
Exporting members from Kajabi:
To do this, from inside a project, click on "Project Settings" and in the right column you will see a button named "Export project data". Clicking this will start the process of exporting and in a few minutes you'll receive an email containing a link to a ZIP file which includes your data.
Exporting members from Kajabi Next:
You can export a list of students currently enrolled into your course.
1. To do so, go to the student section of your course editor.
2. Click on the "Export to CSV" button.
3. Clicking on the button will generate a CSV file to your computer containing a list of your students along with their emails.
Importing your members into new Kajabi:
Adding "People" to your products is quick and easy, all you need is their name and email address!
First, click on the "People" tab in your Admin Navigation.
Next, click the "Import People" button in the top right.
Enter the person's information (name, email) and select the Offer for which you'd like them to have access.
Finally, click "Save." Voila! Your new person/member has been created, and we've sent them login instructions for your Products!